Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mr. Bill returns in a Mastercard campaign [NYT]
· Dooney & Bourke Wins in trademark suit, filed by Louis Vuitton [The Cut]
· Nickelodeon creates new show True Fashion [Fashionista]
· Buying a house? Look for a Starbucks [Starbucks Gossip]
· Chic Stories really, really loves Lauren Conrad's collection [Chic Stories]
· André Leon Talley is hosting a reception and dinner for Michelle Obama [FWD]
· Tough economy? Mercedes-Benz set record sales for May [PR Newswire]