Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Batmobile on eBay for $500,000 [Gizmodo]
· New book Storefronts all about NYC awnings, windows, etc. [Highsnobiety]
· A video tour of the Met's Superheroes exhibit [NYT]
· Project Runway producers not coming to Lifetime [WSJ]
· Costs $3 million for a 30-second Super Bowl ad [WSJ]
· Insane airbrushing for the footsies (pictured) [Gizmodiva]
· Patricia Field gets Coke-d out [Frillr]