Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· High design foosball by Eleven (pictured) [Gizmodo]
· Nokia's answer to the iPhone, pics of the Tube [Gizmodo]
· Save the silkworms!—women's apparel label FIN is trying [TreeHugger]
· Shortage on private jet designers for super-rich [WSJ]
· Get ready for $4 gas this summer [NYP]
· Maidenform's backless bra works for the bustiest of women [Fashion Wire Daily]
· eBay and others have to pay Christian Dior and Hermes for counterfeiting [WWD]