Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Photo via plumashop.com
· Phat Fashions, now Juicy Couture's suing Victoria's Secret Pink [WWD]
· Starbucks making smoothie-type, supposedly healthier, this summer [WSJ]
· Sales slumps causing luxe retailers to pay more attention to their bargain outlets [WSJ]
· A preview of the Costume Institute's Superheroes Exhibit [The Cut]
· From LA, now in NYC, designers make cool feathered, vintage-y headpieces [Pluma]