Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pics from US Weekly Hot Hollywood party [Fashion Wire Daily]
· American Apparel to use eco-friendly U.S. grown cotton [WWD]
· Bergdorf opens first U.S. Balenciaga shop-in-shop [WWD]
· FYI, paisley's in [WWD]
· Gold-plated MacBook Air goes for $5,000-$8,000 (pictured) [Gizmodo]
· Tandem bicycle made out of bamboo [TreeHugger]
· Photo essay chronicles the making of jeans in Sri Lanka and China [Brandish TV]