Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Textile/furniture designer Tanya Aguiniga to show at Tinlark Gallery in Hollywood (pictured) [Design Sponge]
· Express does fashion show on The Bachelor [ABC]
· Graffiti artist Skullphone takes over Clear Channel billlboards around LA with his logo [Supertouch]
· LA-based hairstylist Kim Vo opens in Vegas [The Moment]
· Lead-laced Hannah Montana Backpacks [Treehugger]
· Best Buy, Circuit City, Home Depot Open to Haggling [NYT]
· Girlshop founder takes AOL style coverage to new heights [WWD, subscription req]