Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
So, the moment is fast approaching—when Comme des Garcons for H&M hits US stores Thursday, November 13. Locally, the collection will be carried at the Beverly Center H&M and the 8580 Sunset Boulevard H&M. Both locations open at 9am that day.
The same purchasing restrictions apply here, as they do at every H&M carrying the collection: Each customer can buy only two of each style, meaning customers can buy the entire collection, but are limited to two pieces per style.
We hear via H&M PR that the Beverly Center will be allowing customers inside the mall at 7am; prior to 7am, the line forms at the San Vicente and Beverly Boulevard entrance next to Quiznos.
Because the Sunset H&M has a street entrance, customers can line up as early as they'd like.
· H&M's Splashy New Comme des Garcons Site [Racked]
· H&M Comme des Garçons [H&M]
· The Comme des Garcons for H&M Preview! [Racked]
· Designer Collabs: Lots of Black, White, Polka Dots for Comme des Garcons for H&M [Racked]
· Designer Collabs: More Comme Des Garcons for H&M Previews [Racked]
· Designer Collabs: Comme Des Garcons for H&M Preview [Racked]
· H&M Taps Comme des Garcons for Next Guest Designer [Racked]