Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The build up to the release of the Comme des Garcons collection for H&M November 13 continues with the launch of this splashy new site devoted to the collaboration. It's a flash fest: click on each look and out pops various bubbles containing each piece, plus the price and where it will be available. You can take a 360-degree tour of the virtual showroom and check out all the men's and women's. Even after previewing the collection earlier this month, we'd almost forgotten about the fragrance until we swooped around and saw the IV-drip-like set-up with a vile at the end.
· H&M Comme des Garçons [H&M]
· The Comme des Garcons for H&M Preview! [Racked]
· Designer Collabs: Lots of Black, White, Polka Dots for Comme des Garcons for H&M [Racked]
· Designer Collabs: More Comme Des Garcons for H&M Previews [Racked]
· Designer Collabs: Comme Des Garcons for H&M Preview [Racked]
· H&M Taps Comme des Garcons for Next Guest Designer [Racked]