Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Three cheers for Mallyce Miller's LAEKEN label, showing tonight at Gen Art's Fresh Faces (pictured) [The Pipeline/Refinery 29]
· Seen and heard from Gen Art's eco-driven Fashionably Natural last night [FWD]
· Backstage at Fashionable Natural with Velvet Leaf [Daily Candy Dossier]
· And a taste of the Gen Art Fresh Faces kick-off party [Because I'm Addicted]
· LAT focuses on KZO to hit the runway at Fresh Faces tonight [LAT]
· Ones to watch: Maxine Dillon, Myne, Valerj Pobega, Velvet Leaf, Sara Shepherd [WWD, subscription req]
· And back to LA Fashion Weak, more on the Smashbox/IMG split [Heard on the Runway/WSJ]